Virtual Training Plan Thursday, November 19th, 2020
Details For the Training Night - Nov 19th
Scroll down for the schedule!
What to wear this week:
- Field Training Uniform (FTU)
- Level 2 cadets and their instructors - sports gear
IMPORTANT NOTE: PARTICIPATION IN THE DoE PROGRAM COUNTS TOWARDS MERIT POINTS!
Period 1: 7:00-7:30 - Period 2: 7:45-8:15
This week there will be only two periods.
Video Meeting links for this Thursday by email.
- Annual Validation Forms: All cadets have been mailed their annual validation forms. Parents have the choice to send these back by mail or by email to email@example.com. These forms are due, please return them ASAP.
- Detailed Health Questionnaires: Some cadets will need to complete this form as well (you will be notified). Please mail this form directly to the Regional Medical Liaison Officer (address and instructions are provided with the form). Do not email these completed forms as they contain sensitive medical information.
- Merit Review Boards: For promotions to WO2 and WO1, begin preparing. More instructions will be provided to the level 5 cadets directly.
- Supply exchanges: We are accepting appointment requests, although uniforms will not be issued until the situation improves in Ottawa and restrictions have been eased. Visit https://706aircadets.ca/dressRegs.php for more information and submit your requests ASAP so that we can have your order ready for pickup when we are able to meet in person.